Save time at the check-out line and use your North Central Bank debit card instead of the timely process of writing a check. The funds will be electronically debited from your checking account. Your debit card can also be used at an ATM to obtain cash from your checking or savings account.
We now offer instant issuance services for new, replacement, or photo debit cards. Ask one of our Customer Service Representatives for more information on Card@Once.
- You can obtain a card at your account opening or a replacement card upon request, quickly and easily!
- Card@Once has chip technology.
- Save time by picking up your new card – instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
- Access your account funds immediately using a permanent, personalized card.
- You must present a photo ID to receive the card.
- Card@Once cards are consumer debit cards only.
North Central Bank now has the option for you to choose your own pin number through our Easy Pin service. Take advantage of this great service and know your pin without having to look it up.
Lost or Stolen Cards Debit Cards: 815.925.7373 or 815.894.2386 Protecting you from unauthorized use of your debit card is one of our top priorities. To mitigate fraud, we have partnered with Card Sentry to implement a monitoring system that will guard your debit card against fraudulent activity. If the system detects suspicious activity on your debit card, you will be contacted by Card Sentry to verify the transaction. NEVER give out your account number or social security number over the phone.
Call or stop by today to learn more