Mobile Check Deposit is a feature of the NCB mobile app that allows you to make check deposits anywhere using your iPhone or Android smart phone to your personal checking account. In the mobile app, tap the “Deposit Check” button to get started. From there, follow the instructions on the screen in order to deposit the check using your mobile device. Please remember to endorse the check with your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only North Central Bank” on the back side.
Other things to keep in mind when you are depositing a check:
- Mobile Check Deposit is no fee to deposit your check to your consumer checking account
- There is a daily deposit limit of $5,000.00, unless otherwise authorized by North Central Bank
- Deposits submitted before 3:00 p.m. CST will typically be available on the next business day. Processing days are Monday thru Friday, with the exception of Federal holidays.
- All deposits are subject to verification and can be adjusted upon review. Your paper check must be retained by you for thirty (30) days after the funds are posted to your account
- Message and Data rates may apply. Check with your communications service provider for access rates, charges or other applicable fees.
Mobile Check Deposit FAQs
Mobile Check Deposit Terms and Conditions